Manager, Ecommerce OperationApply NowApply Later Job ID 874849BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Parks, Experiences and Products Date posted Oct. 12, 2021
- You will work with Product Development/Planning teams on product assortment and launch calendar to better align online/offline business in order to achieve the sales target and operational target throughout the year;
- You will partner with Revenue Management team on traffic projection, product promotion and pricing structure;
- You will work with marketing/3rd party operator to upload all kinds of merchandise content to the site on time and accurately, and to ensure guest experience in both online/offline channels via creation of guest engagement activities supported by the acquisition/marketing strategy, and to translate customer profile and sales data into meaningful insights and action plans for enhancing the brand and shopping experience ;
- You will drive competitor analysis across relevant channels to optimize total revenue;
- You will work with IT and third party operator to develop/secure the right technical integration of relevant IT systems to support the online business;
- You will collaborate with logistics / Supply Chain teams on developing and implementing local order fulfillment, inventory management and distribution strategy;
- You will work together with Sales teams / 3rd party operator on frictionless customer services;
- You will work with finance on payment related process and issues revolving;
- You will work with IT and third party operator to provide daily and weekly reports (Product / Revenue / Margin / Conversion Rate / Traffic / etc.).
- A Bachelor degree or above, 8-10 years’ experience in multiple ecommerce channels management and proven results in overall managing ecommerce business including vendor management, with demonstrated abilities to execute on both operational and strategically level;
- Good understanding of practices of building and running websites and platforms (Tmall, JD.com, WeChat, etc.);
- Have strong commercial acumen, have a passion for data, and have great attention to detail;
- Able to finish work systematically and independently with high maturity level;
- Possess organizational insight and demonstrate good interpersonal skills
- Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, and manage time;
- Able to be proactive in solving problems;
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Good Mandarin and English writing, presentation, and verbal communication skills;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
About Parks, Experiences and Products:
The Parks, Experiences and Products segment includes Disney’s iconic travel and leisure businesses, which include six resort destinations in the United States, Europe and Asia, a top-rated cruise line, a popular vacation ownership program, and an award-winning guided family adventure business. Disney’s global consumer products operations include the world’s leading licensing business across toys, apparel, home goods, digital games and apps; the world’s largest children’s publisher; Disney store locations around the world; and the shopDisney e-commerce platform.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Parks, Experiences and Products.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.