Manager, Entertainment IntegrationApply NowApply Later Job ID 799142BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted May 26, 2021
- You will support entertainment leadership team by managing complex, cross-functional projects or initiatives; work with internal and external stakeholders to develop project plans and drive to completion;
- You will proactively lead process management of initiatives in progress and ensure integration across all Entertainment and Shanghai Disney Resort functions;
- You will partner with Entertainment leadership in identification of needs and development of the Entertainment long-term product plan to address those needs. Manage short, mid and long-term milestones to ensure appropriate decisions happen on schedule;
- You will work with Entertainment leadership to identify challenges and operational needs and best practices, support with analysis and strategic thinking and planning, and drive efforts to implement improvement plans;
- You will develop, organize and prepare presentation materials as needed to support initiatives in order to drive collaboration, integration among Entertainment teams and other Lines of Bussinesss;
- You will facilitate cross-functional workshops and meetings, and develop and follow through on action plans and regular updates to ensure successful delivery;
- You will support the development and execution of integrated development, mounting, rehearsal and opening plans for future entertainment offerings;
- You will represent Entertainment to support all key Shanghai Disney Resort events by integrating and coordinating all relevant teams’ efforts. (i.e. seasonal events, marketing campaigns…) ;
- You will ensure smooth operations by foreseeing project needs, managing priorities among teams, adapting to unplanned situations or initiatives, delegating projects, monitoring implementation and operations .
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- Proven strong project and program management experience with strong organizational skills;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English andMandarin;
- Strong interpersonal, written, presentation and communication skills;
- Proven ability to influence, facilitate, collaborate, and consult at various levels of the organization;
- Proven ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, time management;
- Demonstrated exceptional relationship and partnering skills while leveraging resources appropriately;
- Ability to leverage data or feedback to develop and communicate a compelling business caseand rationale;
- Demonstrated critical thinking, strategic planning, and process management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Proactive, positive, forward thinking, and goal-oriented team player;
- Demonstrated understanding of entertainment operations and production.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.