Manager, FinanceApply NowApply Later Job ID 858088BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 17, 2021
This role will support various Lines of Businesses at Shanghai Disney Resort.
- You will be responsible for providing strategic guidance to drive the business of Shanghai Disney Resort forward and achieve organizational and financial goals in partnership with key stakeholders in the lines of businesses;
- You are required to play a critical role in guiding and supporting key business decisions in the Operations functions by providing expert financial analysis and insight, rigorous long-term and short-term budget management and continuous improvement processes;
- You will play a stewardship role in the daily operation in partnership with Line of Business stakeholders;
- You will entail direct leadership of a finance and analytical team, including training and development of new and junior team members.
- MBA or other Master’s degree with 8-10 years of working experience in a related field, or Bachelor’s degree and 10-12 years working experience in related fields;
- Possess strong financial analysis and business insight, as well as accounting related experience;
- Ability to lead, manage, and develop professional talent, inspire and motivate the team to achieve a higher level of performance;
- Strong sense of responsibility and the ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision;
- Top academic achievement with major in a business-related field and achieve excellence in financial scholarship;
- Advanced proficiency in quantitative analysis and financial modeling;
- Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail;
- Possess problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Refined written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated partnering, relationship-building, and influencing and convincing communication skills within the organizational structure to convey key elements concisely and positively;
- Self-starter and ability to deal with ambiguity;
- Ability to work in a project team-oriented environment in a multi-national company;
- Demonstrated strong curiosity and desire to learn;
- Enthusiasm for the entertainment and travel industries;
- Strong computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), with knowledge of financial systems (e.g., SAP);
- Fluent in spoken and written both Chinese and English.
Additional Information:We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – welcome and entertain millions of guests each year from across the country and around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all newly-hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their onboarding dates.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.