Manager, MarketingApply NowApply Later Job ID 782574BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China; Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Apr. 24, 2021
- You will lead holistic planning and development of Shanghai Disney Resort’s marketing strategies and plans for consumer segmentation projects, including the project annual plan for China and Asia markets and direct the media strategy and placement plan in priority markets. You will analyze and interpret data in order to help guide complex business decisions and form viable recommendations;
- You will provide leadership to cross-functional teams and partners to ensure consistent strategic direction and quality delivery of the plan while opening up new opportunities to drive business and brand growth;
- You will manage all production projects for the Marketing production team, to ensure strategic consistency on production projects, and you will supervise project schedules and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years working experience in related fields;
- Strong strategic thinking, solid business acumen, having an advanced ability to sort and interpret multiple data sources in order to discern key business trends, challenges and opportunities;
- Strong business writing and Power Point skills. Advanced verbal and written communication skills. Highly proficient at leading and influencing peer level partners;
- Financial literacy, fluency in marketing strategy and planning;
- Strong project management skills. Requires significant collaboration across the organization such as Revenue Management & Analytics, Finance, Sales, Digital Business, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Merchandise, Hotel, and Marketing partners across all disciplines;
- Possess Brand Management experience, have led business plan and marketing plan development. Have experience in develop and manage holistic marketing campaigns.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.