Already applied?View Dashboard
Manager, MediaApply Now Apply Later Job ID 707385BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland); , China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 29, 2019
- Lead and set up strategy for media planning & buying for Shanghai Disney Resort in China
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of media programs and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Drive efficiency of paid media performance VS market benchmark, competitors and previous performance
- Strategic recommendations and guidelines on allocation of investment
- Set the business case: identify, influence across the organization and convince on the opportunity and urgency
- Define and implement the proper KPIs, coordinate the appropriate deployment: educate, pilot, measure, share
- Develop and nurture in-market media/digital teams
- Participate in agency performance reviews and pitches and ensure full compliance and assessment of best strategic choice
- In partnership with management ensure full compliance is in place
- Financial and media audit reviews
- Contract management
- Purchasing process
- Drive the management of data driven performance and decisions through regular media committee meetings in market
- Develop and share best practices with other marketing functions
- Solid experience in both media agency and media department from client side.
- Strong Media planning, Media purchase and negotiations expertise.
- Cross media competence driven through media characteristics, consumption and habits to define best strategy.
- Clearly define the consumer journey and understand role brand and channel plays.
- Evaluate practices, media opportunities & provide top management with analysis and actionable inputs.
- Strong media network in China
- Proficient in English and native Mandarin level.
- Strong presentation skills.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later