Manager, MediaApply NowApply Later Job ID 864117BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 22, 2021
- Utilize intelligent marketing and data management capabilities to plan and develop integrated media plans and strategies related to client data platforms for Shanghai Disney Resort, including but not limited to client data platforms, data management platforms, etc.;
- Provide solutions for programmatic advertising, digital transformation and data usage related to data marketing, and enable its implementation;
- Monitor the implementation of media projects, analyze, summarize and submit reports on the projects, and ensure the continuous optimization of publicity effects;
- Combining analysis of market benchmarking levels, competitors and historical performance, etc. to continuously improve the efficiency of programmatic buying media placements;
- Provide strategic recommendations and guidance for media resources and budget allocation;
- Establish the business value of the media management department and seek out and influence key relevant partner departments within the organization to fully recognize and embrace the opportunities and timeliness of media management;
- Mining marketing best practice cases and sharing them with other marketing related departments.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and at least six years of relevant work experience;
- Extensive experience in advertising agencies and in-house media departments;
- Extensive experience in digital media and big data smart marketing technologies;
- Excellent media planning, buying and negotiation experience;
- Cross-media capabilities driven by media characteristics, consumption and habits to determine the strategy;
- Keen consumer insights and a deep understanding of brand marketing and channel promotion;
- Fluency in listening, speaking, reading and writing in English and Chinese;
- Good presentation skills.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.