Manager, Revenue Management & AnalyticsApply NowApply Later Job ID 784603BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Apr. 15, 2021
- You will drive pricing strategy determination for various lines of business (Food & Beverage, Merchandise) to maximize revenues and profitability and achieve annual operating targets and long term plans;
- You will develop accurate measurement methodologies to assess performance on a regular basis, such as based on key performance metrics (including but not limited to revenue growth, price integrity, guest satisfaction);
- You will challenge the status quo by questioning the past and improve tools and methodologies;
- You will collaborate closely with partners, especially Operations, Marketing & Sales to ensure efficient products development and follow-up;
- You will report to Senior Leadership and influence the decisions with reliable analysis and insights;
- You will lead the team by providing guidance, management, and leadership on a daily basis to ensure the growth and development of career paths for your team members;
- You will build succession plans by developing effective processes, structures, and tools;
- You will share best practices with other Walt Disney Parks and Resorts worldwide.
- Possess MBA or other Master’s degree with a minimum of 7 years’ work experience in a business-related field, such as Pricing, Revenue Management, Forecasting, Economics, Business Planning, Statistics, Business Intelligence, or Operations Management;
- Solid business background & industry knowledge in China Leisure Tourism and Entertainment industries;
- Demonstrate passion in learning about different business-related responsibilities and the Retail and Food & Beverage industry in general;
- Possess excellent quantitative and analytical skills with substantial hands-on experience in conducting sophisticated business analysis;
- Possess problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility and the ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and stressful environment;
- Ability to work in a team setting in a multi-national company;
- Strong oral/written communication and presentation skills, able to convey key information with upper and lower levels of the organization;
- Good team player
- Ability to lead, manage, and foster professional talents;
- Demonstrated computer proficiency (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), previous knowledge of statistical systems (e.g., SAS), and an interest in learning new skills and techniques.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.