Marketing Manager, Broadcasting PartnershipApply NowApply Later Job ID 862472BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 29, 2021
- Actively seek new promotional opportunities and marketing programs to maximize exposure of Shanghai Disney Resort;
- Establish the sustainable networking with media partners. Lead to define the content synergy opportunities & manage promotional activations, on-air radio, TV promotions and social media campaigns;
- Drive holistic integration of promotions team with all key marketing participants;
- Extend media buy reach and frequency by creating targeted and impactful promotional programs;
- Analyze and interpret internal & external data (business, consumer, partners, competitors and etc.) in order to facilitate business decisions and recommendations under complex situation.
- 8 years & above working experience in marketing or relevant industry. Previous experience in media & content marketing is a plus;
- 4 year bachelor degree;
- Strong media industry knowledge and insight. Active social media engagement and understanding;
- Interpersonal, good negotiation and presentations skills;
- Develop and maintain the long term Relationship with media partners;
- Ability to think creatively to initiate new business opportunities;
- Rich experience in project management, take the lead of planning, execution and review to reach business goal with excellence;
- Requires significant collaboration with cross teams, including TV station, video site, celebrities, content producers, Marketing Campaign Team, digital, social, sales team, operations, Walt Disney Imagineering, Public Affairs, etc.;
- Advanced verbal & written communication skills in both Mandarin & English.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.