Marketing ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 773568BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Feb. 23, 2021
- You will build and sustain Shanghai Disney Resort brand awareness and affinity on key travel partner platforms, educate shopper, and nurture fans with an ultimate goal to facilitate sales conversion through a deep understanding of shopper journey management and engagement, making shoppers aware of the brand and products, and operating and maintaining a following, ultimately achieving the goal of assisted sales conversion;
- You will lead the team to develop and coordinate co-marketing plans to deliver established goals and generate a positive return on investment;
- You will collaborate with cross-functional partners to assess and track monitoring programs and shopper solutions to optimize results;
- You will manage projects and programs by working closely with internal stakeholders, external travel partner platforms, and other third-party partners through applying solid project management skills and balances analytical capabilities with creative and business savvy to deliver results;
- You will manage and track the Shopper Marketing budget;
- You will lead the team to serve as the window between Sales and Marketing for seamless connection and collaborate with Distribution Marketing on the co-operation program to ensure the optimization of company resources and efficient usage of media budget;
- You will effectively leverage, integrate and continuously optimize workflows for the benefit of the partnership platform between Shanghai Disney Resort and the travel trade partners.
- Minimum of 7-year experience in marketing, including brand strategy, creative development, channel marketing strategy, and initiative development and implementation;
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills and proficiency in evaluating research to inform the creation of actionable strategies;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to influence important stakeholders at certain levels;
- Rich experience in strategic planning and project management;
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese, including solid presentation skills.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.