Member Experience Manager, Club 33Apply NowApply Later Job ID 770634BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Dec. 22, 2020
- Manage and coach Club 33 call center daily operations as well as the daily service performance. Collect and analyze the relevant data as required
- Responsible to maintain the set target of new Member onboarding’s, consistent quality of documentation as well as the membership account creation, and manage the membership program for annual enrollment renewals
- Manage and coach Associate Club 33 Specialist in their roles and responsibilities relative to the overall management of Club 33 programs, including but not limited memberships renewals, Member correspondence, special events and other Member management and experiences
- Support changes to Member types, initiation and annual dues, changes to membership capacity and introduction/elimination of benefits and privileges
- Oversee regular operating plan for the membership experience and event, including the administration cost plan
- Establish and monitor compliance with all membership rules and regulations documented in program agreements in order to ensure the proper usage for the membership benefits
- Establish solid working relationships with partners from different Lines of Business, including but not limited park operations, hotel operations, Food & Beverage, and Merchandise, to develop, organize, manage, and deliver Member overall club programs, offerings and experiences
- Monitor daily man-power and scheduling for Club 33 administration and service team and implement adjustments accordingly
- Manage maintenance of all Member systems and Member website, develop Club 33 promotional material, membership brochures, etc. Develop and organize monthly / seasonal Member’s exclusive activity / event, to enhance the ‘money cannot buy’ experience
- Ensure timely response to Member’s concerns and records new and prospective Members’ reactions to facilities and programs for program refinement
- Ensures prompt and regular communication with all Members regarding club membership programs, campaigns, and activities. Handle highly sensitive and top-level VIP guests
- College degree or equivalent, and above
- 4 years of work experience in hospitality or guest service industry
- Excellent communication skills, which includes the ability to communicate delicate and difficult messages in a convincing and collaborative manner
- Ability and willingness to be flexible in working hours, both in office and on site, based on needs
- Demonstrated passion in delivering top-level, detailed oriented excellent services at every point of contact with members
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Proficiency in writing, reading and speaking Mandarin and English
- Third language is a plus, not essential
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.