Already applied?View Dashboard
Merchandise Operations Fulltime Interns (2020 Graduates)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 699552BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Aug. 23, 2019
Merchandise Operations Full-time Intern (Front of House): mainly responsible for greeting and interacting with our guests in a positive and friendly manner following the guest service model.
Merchandise Operations Full-time Intern (Heart of House): mainly responsible for merchandise management, transfer, receiving and storage.
An internship at Shanghai Disney Resort is an incredible opportunity to work at an international company and provides the chance to meet other amazing Cast Members and learn about Disney’s world-famous guest service standards. There are also potential employment opportunities for a select number of interns every year!
Note: This is a full-time internship for 2020 graduates. You must be able to commit to working 5 days per week (including weekends) for a minimum of 6 consecutive months.
- Learn how to play the roles as greeter, cashier, host/hostess for customization service, stock helper, visual merchandise assistant and others in Front of House and as receiver, floor stocker, runner, ICS (inventory controlling specialist) and guest-facing Cast in Back of House. Rotate in different roles according to scheduling within 1 day.
- Front of House: Greet and approach Guests to offer assistance, discover their merchandise needs and help them make their selection and comment on their purchase.
- Heart of House: Goods receiving from warehouse, make sure enough products to fulfill the stores.
- Offer additional merchandise to go with their selection to enrich guests’ shopping experience and Inventory controlling.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Courteous to our Guests and with good communication skill and service mindset
- A team player and able to handle problem individually
- Flexible/adaptable (Working at outdoor environment and shifts duty are required)
- Physical Demand includes prolonged standing, constant bending and lifting
Additional Information:As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
- Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
- Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later