Park Operations Full-time Interns (2021 Graduates)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 740816BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland); , China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted May. 08, 2020
An internship at Shanghai Disney Resort is an incredible opportunity to work at an international company and provides the chance to meet other amazing Cast Members and learn about Disney’s world-famous guest service standards. There are also potential employment opportunities for a select number of interns every year!
Note: This is a full-time internship for 2021 graduates. You must be able to commit to working 5 days per week (including weekends) for a minimum of 6 consecutive months.
- Keeping SAFETY is the priority focus
- Deliver amazing Guest Services
- Everyone plays the role of custodian to keep Shanghai Disney Resort clean for our Guests
- Be proactive with Guests to answer questions and be flexible in handling Guest situations
- Constantly interact with Guests and Cast. Create Disney memories for our Guests
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Courteous to our Guests and with good communication skill and service mindset
- A team player and able to handle problem individually
- Flexible/adaptable (Working at outdoor environment and shifts duty are required)
- Physical Demand includes prolonged standing, constant bending and lifting
Additional Information:As one of the worldwide leaders in family entertainment, Shanghai Disney Resort delivers legendary service and a lifetime of memories for our guests. Joining us in a new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure involves creating happiness for the millions of guests who visit our Resort each year. Whether your career journey here is onstage or backstage, there are almost unlimited opportunities for growth and personal development at Shanghai Disney.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome applications from candidates with disabilities.
- Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy.
- Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.postingchannel:wechat
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.