Partnership manager, MarketingApply NowApply Later Job ID 786074BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted May 14, 2021
- You will lead to develop the marketing plans and activation of co-marketing projects with Cooperate alliance partners to support the Shanghai Disney Resort and relevant components;
- You will lead the strategic planning and activation development of Disney Inspiration Run projects to achieve the brand and communication objectives;
- You will work closely with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited to develop synergy strategy and deliver compelling franchise synergy campaign with excellence;
- You will support partnership campaign execution by coordinate Shanghai Disney Resort internal line of businesses and resources as well as giving clear design guidance via deep understanding of Shanghai Disney Resort assets, marketing communication and operational guidelines;
- You will set up constructive planning process and regular touch base with internal teams and external partners to optimize work efficiency and effectiveness. Reflect the business key learning into the real practice and improve execution quality constantly;
- You will analyze and interpret internal and external data (business, consumer, partners, competitors and etc.) in order to facilitate business decisions and recommendations under complex situation;
- You will support management of program budgets as well as longer-term financial planning including annual operating plan and five-year plan responsibilities when applicable.
- Seven years and above working experience in marketing or relevant department. Experience in partnership marketing is preferred;
- Bachelor's degree;
- Good data analytical skills – can sort out complex information to come up with constructive business recommendations to facilitate business planning and partnership value realization. Rich experience in project management, take lead of planning, execution and review to reach business goal with excellence;
- Possess extensive communication and influences skills across line of business, segment, agency and joint venture partnership to integrate resources;
- Possess significant collaboration across the organization inclusive of business driving partners such as revenue management and analysis, Pricing, Finance, product and operational partners such as Walt Disney Imagineering, Entertainment and operations as well as Marketing Partners across all disciplines;
- Some supervisory Oversight: Initial direction provided by executives with regular check-ins during the planning process and approval on key business decisions from partnership marketing director;
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in both Mandarin and English.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.