Payroll AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 739088BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 20, 2020
- Payroll data transaction management
- Wrap up to study Policy and ensure policy compliance in daily payroll operation
- Support day to day payroll service as a fast learner of payroll system and process
- Review, reconcile and substantiate entries to the general ledger accounts for payroll and accrual purposes
- Verify payroll accounting and general ledger reports, as well as monitor the processing checklist and calendar, tax calculation and other payroll related responsibilities
- Document payroll process to ensure accurate and timely payroll processing
- Support payroll system testing to ensure accurate calculations.
- Supports satisfactory posture on all related records, reports, computations and audits, including periodic external audit and internal audit.
- Performs other related duties as the Payroll Manager may deem necessary Areas
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years of payroll experience; knowledge of China payroll rules and regulations.
- Computer proficiency, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, database applications and a Windows environment
- Proven data mining, research and analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of the entire payroll cycle including processing salaries and social benefits in China.
- Good oral and written communication skills; ability to speak Mandarin and English is essential to service China and Multinational employees.
- Demonstrated strong partnering, written presentation, facilitation, teamwork, and mentoring skills.
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities, meet deliverables, and adapt to change under tight deadlines. Knowledge of SAP Time and Payroll module preferred
- Proven ability to work with an international organization to gather requirements for system enhancement or updates
- Demonstrates an ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan work activities to use time effectively
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Analytical abilities
- Displays a willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, supports and explains reasoning for decisions, includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions
- Ability to work with teams members in a highly collaborative, efficient manner
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Asia Pacific Shared Business Services (Shanghai) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.