Personal Information Protection ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 818586BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 06, 2021
The successful candidate must possess leadership skills, communication skills, project management and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to build effective, trust-based relationships with key partners inside the company. Privacy, compliance, internal audit, internal control or data security work experience are required.
- Arrange comprehensive efforts in personal Information security to be made by the company.
- Ensure compliance with applicable law when developing and implementing policies and processes for handling personal data.
- Keep abreast of development of data protection regulations and practices.
- Foster a personal information protection culture among employees and communicate personal data protection policies and processes to employees, contractors and business partners.
- Involve in new initiatives discussion and provide solutions regarding personal information handling.
- Establish, maintain and update the list of personal information controlled by the company (including categories, quantity, sources and recipients of personal information) and strategies for authorized access to personal information.
- Respond promptly to requests for: Withdrawal of consent; Access, correction or deletion of personal data; Cancellation of account; Personal information external disclosure to third parties / public agency, etc.
- Conduct personal information security impact assessment or when there is major change or the business operations and applications involving personal information collection and processing.
- Timely respond to Personal Information security incidents.
- Liaise with Legal to develop the privacy notice.
- Liaise with IT & Digital regarding data privacy.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders across the organization.
- Develop monitoring schemes for personal information:
- Review Personal Information access roles and authorities
- Monitor for unauthorized access, change or deletion of sensitive data
- Conduct Personal Information Security Audit and mitigations:
- Determine audit scope and frequency according to risk assessment
- Establish a regular schedule of Personal Information internal audits
- Design templates and memos
- Conduct audit & communicate findings
- Mitigation and follow up
- Bachelor Degree or above
- 6 years working experience or above in privacy, compliance, internal control / IT audit
- Strong knowledge and experience of Personal Information / Privacy laws and practices (Personal Information Protection Law, Cybersecurity laws, GDPR etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to define a clear vision, motivate others in a positive way to achieve desired results, and develop a successful team
- Demonstrate technical understanding of software systems, tools and applications
- Strong analytical, communication, project management and stakeholder management skills
- Team player, able to forge good working relationships at all level of business
- Proactive and committed to tasks
- Fluent in written, spoken and reading English and Mandarin
- Certificates like Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM) preferred
- Experience in Big 4 internal control, internal audit and IT audit preferred
- Prior experience in the entertainment, theme park, or vacation leisure Industry
- Interest in networking and partnering with Disney colleagues around the world
Additional Information:We are taking a responsible approach to creating environments that allow us to do what we do best – welcome and entertain millions of guests each year from across the country and around the world. As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require all newly-hired employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their onboarding dates.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.