Product Integrity AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 860203BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Sep. 27, 2021
- Perform compliance product review for assigned business units and country of distribution.
- Review Product packaging for language content/safety and regulatory issues.
- Provide disposition of testing reports and communicate same to affected parties clearly and in a timely manner.
- Notify stakeholders including applicable vendors of upcoming significant regulatory changes or Product Guideline revisions.
- Communicate with testing laboratories and suppliers/licensees to ensure clarity of test requirements and appropriate testing is performed.
- Maintain and update Disney Technical Product specifications, as required (Product Guidelines, Test Protocol, etc.)
Global PI Coordination
- Review and send out Product Review Requests (PRRs) daily
- Update Product Integrity Management System (PIMS) with changes to testing records, Engineer dispositions, and testing results and communicate to partners as needed
- Maintain PIMS, ensuring product testing information is correct and up to date
- Partner with Global Sourcing Operations to manage Regulatory Fail Audits maintain Audit tracking
- File test reports in Electronic Document management system (eDocs)
- Run weekly Open and Closed Items Reports to monitor testing status for shipping approval purposes
- Attend weekly meetings with Sourcing partners to obtain updates for PIMS
- Attend Monthly Conference calls with Coordinators in other locations
Basic Qualifications:REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- • Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Successful candidates will have 3 or more years of relevant experience.
- Must have recent experience working in a consumer product related field with a fast paced environment and multiple task assignments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Access, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Must be able to meet deadlines and set priorities in order to manage daily workload
- Must accurately carry out data entry and have excellent communication skills
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.