Product Manager II
Shanghai, Mainland ChinaApply NowApply Later
Job ID 860197BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Oct. 14, 2021
Job Summary:Based in Pudong Shanghai, the Product Manager will participate in developing and executing the strategies and visions for the Shanghai Disney Resort digital portfolio, and will assist digital leadership to lead and collaborate with the team to develop product features based on team strategy and vision. Another focusing area of this position will be leading the daily operations of digital products including App & Web and 3rd-party platforms. This role is inherently cross-functional: the Product Manager will work closely with engineering, design, operations, analytics and executive teams to bring products to market and develop and grow business opportunities. A successful candidate should be a skilled expert in the areas of digital user experience and product development.
Responsibilities:• You need understand and execute the strategic direction of digital product portfolio and the destinations for the Shanghai Disney Resort Official App and Website, to optimize conversion and user experience;
• You will develop product roadmaps, requirements, specifications, and use cases;
• You will lead engineers, designers, and outside vendors to execute product plans;
• You will engage key stakeholders to align business needs and update progress and plans;
• You will stay on top of market trends and consumer behavior
• You will drive product innovations.
Basic Qualifications:• 5+ years in product management field;
• Proven record of building and shipping mobile products in China;
• Passionate about the technologies, mobile, internet, and e-commerce;
• Understand China markets as well as mobile & internet trends;
• Experienced at managing mobile user experience, and design thinking process;
• Experienced at mobile and agile software development methodology;
• Strategic thinker with exceptional product sense;
• Problem solver with solid analytical skills;
• team player with excellent communications and organizational skills;
• Experienced at technical, user and business issues in a fast-moving digital organization;
• Flexible and able to adjust to change quickly;
• Fluent in English and Mandarin;
• Bachelor’s degree, with Master in Science or MBA is preferred;
• Software programming experience is preferred;
• E-commerce experience is preferred;
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.