Shanghai, 020 - CNApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 727260BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted 02/01/2020
Job Summary:As a product manager, with strong product based mindset and capabilities, your primary duty is to provide digital technology solution to solve pain points of business and promote business growth.
- Understand the business of the company, abstract the requirements of users and business departments, and transform the requirements into high-quality product design or solutions;
- Conduct market research and competitive product analysis on relevant industries of the business, study effective solutions for business.
- Cooperate with colleagues, developers, IT operations and vendors to jointly promote the end-to-end delivery of products from concept, prototype implementation and post-live operation.
- Continuous analysis of product operation, support and follow-up user feedback, and explore potential opportunities for products
- Effectively facilitate communication with management, business parties and end users, and deepen the understanding of products and solutions.
- Present product design and solutions on behalf of team, and be able to lead and guide other business analysts in the team
- Bachelor's degree as well as a minimum of 5 years related experience.
- Experience of Product Manager / Project Manager / Business Operation in Internet industry is preferred. Experience with Retail, Food & Beverage, Business Process Management is preferred.
- Strong capabilities in product design, project management and data analysis.
- Strong ability of communication and cooperation, and basic ability of listening, speaking, reading and writing in English. Good ability in speaking English is preferred.
- Strong ability to learn, work steadily and in integrity
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai Disney Resort, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.