Production AssistantApply NowApply Later Job ID 794715BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China; Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted May 17, 2021
- You will assist the Production Manager in preparing and coordinating logistical, technical, financial, and scheduling elements of an entertainment project;
- You will assist the Stage Manager in rehearsal preparation and execution;
- You will prepare meeting materials including but not limited to presentations and reports with high quality and timely fashion;
- You will help to coordinate or prepare presentation materials;
- You will assist with meeting notes and project communication;
- You will compile production documentation and distributes to relevant parties;
- You will assist in all in-field coordination for rehearsals and events;
- You will be responsible for special projects and assignments as needed;
- You will support meeting arrangements, organize teleconferences based on need, including video conferences and face to face meetings;
- You will handle registration of conferences and events as well as relevant payments;
- You will coordinate domestic and overseas travel needs, including travel planning, transportation, accommodation, visa documentation, etc.;
- You will organize major events and activities as requested, including event planning and event logistics support.
- Minimum two years of experience in Event Management or Theater Production;
- A Bachelor degree or above in related field is preferred;
- Basic knowledge of show production elements;
- Possess strong multi-tasking and time-management ability;
- Be proactive and passionate at your job;
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion;
- Possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communications skills;
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (spoken and written);
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.