Already applied?View Dashboard
Project ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 666572BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jun. 06, 2019
Job Summary:A Project Manager provides leadership to the creative team to ensure that the artwork direction is well executed, bring contact between other apartments, and ensure the brand integrity and execution of merchandise Hardline/Softline for Disney Parks and Resorts meet Disney standard.
- Help to bridge between creative director and design team, taking all concept art ﬁles created by creative team to ﬁnal production.
- Direct production designers, supervise production team and lead the freelance/intern production team, coordinating assignments to maximize available resources and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Ensure assigned ﬁnal art is accurate and complete, delivered on time and on budget.
- Work directly with Creative Director, Senior Graphic Designer and other artists on transitioning all art to production team and working on sample approvals and art updates.
- Be responsible for the contact between relevant apartments, and updating in time the design information to design croup.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Graphic Art/Design, Illustration or fine arts
- Own a portfolio of professional artwork that demonstrates advanced skills and experience in the art field
- Minimum 7 years of experiences in merchandise design or product development
- Have strong presentation skills
- Have strong organization skills
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and detail-oriented
- Exhibit strong partnering skills and excels in a team dynamic
- Have strong influencing abilities
- Strong computer skills including proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop as well as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.g.