QA/QC SuperintendentApply Now Apply Later Job ID 751001BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Feb. 28, 2020
Responsibilities:The position will work with project’s CM team to oversee the construction, testing and site management efforts for the Shanghai Disney Resort Sting Project.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Fully understand SHEILSS requirements. Correct unsafe behavior during site walk.
- Be familiar understand Disney project particular quality standard and quality assurance procedure. Monitor contractor’s performance in accordance with the requirements.
- Conduct daily site walk during daily construction activities and correct non-conformance issues.
- Review and approve construction quality method statements.
- Review and check contractor’s quality documents including material test report, inspection checklist and etc.
- Lead Jianli discipline engineer to conduct quality control activities. Ensure their staff performance in line with employer’s requirements, approved Jianli master supervision plan and contract conditions.
- Participate factory acceptance inspection to ensure material and equipment meet employer’s approval before delivery to site.
- Monitor contractor’s MEP system testing/commissioning plan in accordance with SPECs, drawing and GB codes on site or off site.
- Track and record all the key construction process and testing/commissioning by photo. Monitor and urge GC, Jian li to collect, sort out and archive all the necessary site photo timely.
- Facilitate contractors to rectify all CN/BIM 360 issues in a timely manner.
- Track the as-built documents and statutory inspection progress. Organize all the related party to conduct acceptance inspection in timely manner.
- Involved in other construction management activities.
- Good understanding of national and international construction standard and practice.
- Strong interpersonal skills (written & verbal) with the ability to work effectively and influence all levels of company, contractors and Jian Li.
- Have sufficient knowledge in HVAC, plumbing disciplines as superintendent with more than7 years’ experience.
- At least 5 years of quality control related experience in Multi-National Companies.
- Be familiar with Disney specs, design code and QA procedure.
- Highly motivated self-directed individual able to manage multiple tasks and solve problems.
- Ability to communicate well in Mandarin and English, verbally and in written form.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.