Recruiter-Frontline RecruitmentApply NowApply Later Job ID 877856BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China; Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Oct. 22, 2021
- You will partner with Workforce Planning on hiring plan for updates, adjustments, client concerns or needs;
- You will work together with partners of other recruitment functions, to develop & leverage different channels to ensure a sufficient and quality pipeline;
- You will plan organize and participate in recruiting activities based on hiring needs, including but not limited to job fairs/events, and off-site recruiting activities/events;
- You will conduct interviews with candidates with the professional manner, and screen candidates based on operation job requirements;
- You will ensure proactive follow-up & communication to candidates, to provide timely feedback and result;
- You will create and maintain the regular recruiting report timely, to ensure the accuracy of system and relevant data record;
- You will continuous effort in leveraging innovation or technology to enhance candidates experience and drive process/efficiency improvements;
- You will involve in HR related programs and maintain proactive communication with different partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2 years or above of human resources experience, recruiting experience is preferred
- Service orientation and strong partnering skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Think proactively, and with strong sense of innovation and problem-solving
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Sense of confidentiality
- Native Mandarin, with excellent written and verbal English skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, etc.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.