Recruiter-Professional RecruitmentApply NowApply Later Job ID 862704BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Oct. 08, 2021
- You will leverage different channels to ensure a quality applicant pool;
- You will conduct interviews with candidates with the professional manner to screen candidates, and find the right talent for the company within the target timeline;
- You will build strong relationship with clients & HR partners proactively;
- You will create and maintain databases on recruiting cost, candidate channels, and interviews.
- You will create and Maintain the regular recruiting report timely and accurately;
- You will well communicate with the internal client to get the right needs for the vacancies; to make sure set the right direction for the vacancies recruiting;
- You will well manage and feedback the external search firms/recruiting website performance through effective communication;
- You will learn to use other recruiting channels to expand the candidate pool to build up the talent pipeline;
- You will involve in the new staff on-boarding arrangement, to make sure each new staff has the great on boarding experience;
- You will enhance team’s awareness and knowledge of recruitment system as super user, and keep in improving efficiency on system usage;
- You will monitor, audit and ensure all reports accuracy by closely corporation with recruiters and analytics team;
- You will leverage technology to enhance the candidates experience while broadening reach and driving process/efficiency improvements;
- You will take on any additional HR projects as allocated.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in (more of HR Focus);
- 3-5 years of previous human resources experience, especially focus on recruiting area in multination company;
- Strong business writing skills, including executive summaries, presentations, reports, and proposals;
- Demonstrated computer proficiency within a Windows environment. Strong MS Office skills including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, SharePoint, , etc.
- Service orientation and strong partnering skills;
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Be positive and proactive, and never give up attitude;
- Good team player with high degree of confidentiality;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in both Mandarin and English.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.