Already applied?View Dashboard
Restaurant ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 667169BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted May. 20, 2019
Job Summary:The Restaurant Manager has the ability to work a flexible schedule with variable shifts and days off, handle guest and cast issues in a minimum amount of time with satisfaction to all involved.
The role is able to provide a rewarding work environment for the Cast Members and exceptional service and outstanding food service and memorable experience to our Guests by ensuring the smooth daily operation of the location, and provide vision within the location that inspires the Cast Member’s to create magical Guest experiences, creating an open and supportive environment within which the front line team can realize that vision.
Leading cast members to give the best service possible, ensuring communication to all other areas, and ensuring that all safety and sanitation levels are upheld in accordance with all local government regulations.
As a high level supervisor, he / she has the authority to make on stage operational decisions, to add or to close location(s) as needed; reprimand/reward cast member for their performances, review products popular level to make future changes in due time
- Outstanding marketing sense, drive promotion activities
- Maintaining Service Standards & Quality
- Suitable leadership which match Disney culture, attitude
- Hand’s on operation experience
- Key communication and messaging platform between F&B and other LOB throughout SHDR.
- Supervise subordinates to carry out their jobs, Guidance & Leadership to all associates
- Communication with fellow cast members
- Liaison between Section and Park management
- Held responsibility of PnL
- Initiate required changes.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in the F&B industry or relevant theme park business with similar position
- Experience in F&B management with exposure to all lines of businesses
- Strong relationship skills consistent with the extensive amount of personal interaction that will take place with Guests and Casts
- Solid negotiation, persuasion, communication, presentation and public speaking skills with high level of creativity and innovation
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Team player with good leadership
- Training and coaching skills
- Fine essentials of creativity and improvement
- Understands Occupational Health & Safety standards
- Quality Awareness
- Selling & Marketing skills
- Business Acumen
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Associated Facilities Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.g.