Sales Strategy ManagerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 709528BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland); , China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 28, 2019
- Support Senior Manager, Sales Strategy to come out Sales Model to support sustainable business growth and Shanghai Disney Resort overall sales goal & strategy, and to keep evolving as needed.
- Produce overall business strategy and Sales planning for areas including Catering Sales, Events and Youth program.
- Support Senior Manager, Sales Strategy to develop consistent strategic thinking & planning approach across different sales teams (including template, tool, etc.) and enable each sales team to do develop sales strategy.
- Drive the process of sales target/metrics setting, sales incentives/rewarding, as well as budgeting & resource allocation.
- Identify, assess and prioritize new business growth opportunities.
- Constantly optimize ROI on headcount, co-marketing budget and other investment among different teams/customer segments/business, both short term and long term.
- At least 8 years of sales or business development experience, consulting or strategic planning experience is plus.
- University degree and above, MBA degree preferred.
- Result orientation and begin with end in mind.
- Strong strategic thinker but also can be down to earth to ratify and refine strategy.
- A driver with efficient and effective communication skills.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.Apply Now Apply Later