Secretary, Digital Product ManagementApply NowApply Later Job ID 768847BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Nov. 17, 2020
- Provide Daily Administrative Support
- Manage director’s calendar to ensure a smooth and effective daily schedule
- Arrange and ensure the office equipment and supplies efficient and updated
- Play as the liaison between the department and different Lines of Businesses to ensure effective communications and cooperation
- Special projects and assignments as needed
- Support Meeting Arrangement
- Organize teleconferences, video conferences and face to face meetings as required
- Prepare meeting materials including but not limited to presentations and reports with high quality and timely fashion
- Handle registration of conferences and events as well as relevant payments
- Coordinate Travel Needs
- Coordinate domestic and overseas travel planning including transportation, accommodation, visa documentation, etc.
- Plan/Support Event logistics
- Organize major events and activities as requested
- Support team offsite and team building activities
- Bachelor’s degree or above; 3+ years of executive secretary experience is a plus
- Systematic and independent character with high maturity level
- Organizational savvy, demonstrating good interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust relationships with stakeholders
- Proven ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, time management
- Proven skills in proactive approaches to problem-solving
- Proven skills to handle confidential information with discretion
- Highly energetic, forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Strong written, presentation, and oral communication skills in Mandarin and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.