Already applied?View Dashboard
Secretary, Operating ParticipantsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 583419BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 06, 2018
- The Operating Participants team develops and implements strategies related to the 3rd party operating relationships within the Disney theme park, resort and Disneytown. This function also develops and implements any other third party operational agreements for the resort.
- The Secretary will report to the Director, Operating Participants, and support administrative and secretarial work. We seek forward-thinking team members with accomplished professional experience who are passionate about delivering a quality product, desire to learn and grow, and enjoy working closely with business partners on both strategic and tactical challenges.
- Support tracking, coordinating and managing meeting and activity schedules for Director and key team members.
- Plan and organize travelling and logistics arrangements including visiting executives.
- Prepare and submit travel and expense reports timely.
- Coordinate and follow up key activities related to OPD team and with other LOBs.
- Liaise and communicate effectively within Finance and other LOB partners locally in Shanghai Disney Resort and also among managers and partners in the US.
- Support team administrative tasks like stationery management.
- Support the development and preparation of executive level communications utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word as needed and to handle simple translation of documents
- Administrating/ Coordinating effective document filing for the team
- Assisting in the coordination of contract review/ approval process
- Arranging staff meeting, team building and ad hoc activities
- Back up other executive assistants if needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in administration or secretary is preferable.
- 3-5 years of experience in administrative assistant or executive assistant in multi-national company.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lync.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities without jeopardizing quality.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, to collaborate and interface with team members internal and external to the organization.
- Proficient in spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Mature, credible and strong interpersonal skills, proactive, self-motivated, and culturally sensitive;
- Flexible and embraces diversity of job tasks/varieties.
- Natural curiosity and desired to learn.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Associated Facilities Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.