Senior Business Systems Analyst
Shanghai, Mainland ChinaApply NowApply Later
Job ID 776377BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Mar. 30, 2021
Job Summary:As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, your primary duty is to participate in the delivery and coordination of multiple business system projects from initial requirements phase to final implementation, and be responsible for the system on-going maintenance to ensure the systems perform as expected. You should seek out deficiencies, failures, and inefficiencies within the business systems, and develop new best practices to create solutions to improve the systems productivity and operation efficiency.
- You will work closely with line of business partners to explore, analyze the requirements, manage the requirement priority from business perspective. Design the product based on requirements, and promote product development;
- You are required to manage system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements. Work with line of business partners to ensure the project requirements are identified correctly, the solutions are reasonable, and the deliverables are met partner’s expectation;
- You will manage the project by identifying project milestones, phases and elements;
- You will manage software vendors;
- You will take part in the testing scripts preparation, testing plan setup. Facilitate testing environment and participate in system testing;
- You are required to provide user trainings;
- You will assist in system change process to ensure integrity and stability of production systems
- You are required to be available for periodic on-call duties, which may include nights, weekends and national holidays;
- You will perform system data analysis independently and drive accurate communication for findings and updates with the key stakeholders. Provide suggestion to improve the business;
- You need stay open to learn new technologies and follow the technical trend. Be able to leverage the continues learning to build solutions that can improve the operation efficiency or customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent plus minimum 7 years of IT relevant or other computer related experience;
- More than 3 years’ App product working experience. Have experience in independently responsible for product projects, and have successful product launch cases;
- Have completed App project experience under iOS and Android platforms, and have in-depth insights into App UI design and user interaction experience;
- Familiar with the features of various mainstream mobile phones, and have a deep understanding of mobile client software and server development characteristics;
- Familiar with HTML5, RN and SDK integration is a plus;
- Information Technology Project Management experience;
- Ability to write and understand SQL statements to do data analysis;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, be able to develop innovative alternatives for complex problems and work under pressure;
- have experience to work in a multinational company environment or work a project requires joint effort from multi-function groups;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment as part of a high performance team;
- Strong business and cultural sensitivity;
- To think independently and be able to solve challenging problems;
- To maintain innovative thinking and drive creative solutions among team cooperation
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.