Senior Collections Analyst - Japanese SpeakerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 725966BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 29, 2019
For team and department, he/she should be flexible to accept any additional responsibilities or new assignments and interaction with cross dept. To interact with North Asia customers.
Has to achieve the collection & provision target Mthly/Qtly which will help the organisation to meet maximum cash flow and savings in provision.
- Perform operational work involving collections of North Asia AR.
- Coordination and building relationships with external and internal stakeholders in the process of performing collection activities.
- Accounting for the cash received in requesting customers to provide bank remittance advice and information to apply the cash
- Maximizes the effectiveness of the collection process by identifying problems early during the process
- Work closely with Accounting Shared Centre ("ASC") in providing remittance details, ensuring cash being applied correctly, clearing of incoming down payment and inform customers if there are any discrepancies on WHT rate deducted or short payment.
- Reconcile the debtors account and to provide customers any invoices not received as per monthly statement.
- Regular interaction with immediate manager for updates.
- Prepare bi weekly AR reports & any other adhoc reports to be shared with respective stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Experience - Between 5-7 years
- Qualifications – Degree/ Diploma in Business, majoring in Accounting And/or Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Language knowledge – English, Mandarin, Japanese and Korean
- Industry – Any
- Good in communication – Oral & Written
- To build relationships with various stakeholders and work closely internally and externally.
- To navigate software and system.
- To initiate process improvement and any enhancement required.
- Willingness to learn & to explore the knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills & team player
- Good coordination and organisation skills
Preferred Qualifications:Thinks Strategically
- Develops clear and consistent strategies to achieve the stated business goals
- Leverages synergy opportunities across functions and businesses
- Makes sound business decisions that balance competing and/or multiple priorities
- Identifies key business opportunities and challenges
- Builds Relationships
- Engages colleagues across the organization to optimize performance
- Manages the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Facilitates win-win situations
- Obtains full engagement through inspiring communications
- Provides appropriate rationale and context to drive commitment
- Tailors messages appropriately to the audience
- Distils complex plans into focused presentations that are clearly and succinctly delivered
- Translates strategy into specific priorities, objectives, and action plans
- Manages projects, processes and resources to produce desired outcomes
- Achieves high levels of customer satisfaction
- Analyzes problems effectively and takes action to resolve
Inspires Creativity and Innovation
- Proactively looks for new creative ideas and marketing opportunities
- Facilitates the exchange of ideas and creation of new ones
- Transfers ideas and successes across boundaries
- Supports new initiatives
- Demonstrates flexibility in response to changes (both internal and competitively)
- Provides appropriate direction, resources and environment needed for success
- Proactively recruits, retains and develops a diverse range of talented people
- Recognises and rewards the achievements of others
- Strengthens others through mentoring and feedback
- Supports productivity and morale of the team
Exhibits Professional Excellence
- Pursues excellence with integrity, passion and courage
- Strives for self-improvement
- Earns the trust and respect of colleagues, partners and customers
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Asia Pacific Shared Business Services (Shanghai) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.