Senior Design Manager, APAC DCGApply NowApply Later Job ID 768499BR Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted 01/24/2022
Job Summary:Senior Design Manager, APAC DCG
- A minimum of 10 years working experience in Visual Art Design or Product Design industry with focus on Graphic design.
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in the Design Management role.
- Ability to lead a culturally and geographically diverse team.
- Ability to work independently and lead design projects.
- Ability to identify creative trends relevant for each brand and for strategic product plans.
- Strong working knowledge in visual design and cross-category products design.
Key Skills Requirement
- Strong presentational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent team work skills.
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi task.
- Adaptable in a fast paced, high growth work multi-cultural environment.
- Proficient in various presentational (Microsoft Office, Keynote…etc.) and professional design (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effect…etc.) software.
INTERNAL: Interaction directly with Character Art team for graphic design development collaboration; Interaction directly with Brand Merchandising and Product Design team identifying creative directions, creative briefings, reviews, and asset delivery. Interaction indirectly with Global and APAC regional creative teams to collaborate in delivering globally relevant, franchise focused brand Visions and creative assets. Interact directly with all other corporate personnel as required.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.