Senior Digital Solution Analyst
Shanghai, 020 - CNApply NowApply Later
Job ID 727265BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 10, 2020
Job Summary:You are responsible for Digital Solution planning and execution all through the lifecycle of the business for Shanghai Disney Resort. This is inclusive of gathering and prioritizing requirements for the digital solution and product and collaborating with other Line of Business to ensure that the users’ satisfaction goals are met. Besides, you will be responsible for requirements analysis, cost and effort estimation, resource schedules, delivery milestones, collaboration with other Line of Business, and overall production environment quality.
- Understand and adhere to the overarching continued Digital Solution vision, strategy, and roadmap consistent with Technology & Digital’s overall strategic plan
- Work with a business owner from different Line of Business for continuous learning of existing business practices and requirements to improve the efficiency and effectiveness via techonology.
- Prioritize product maintenance work and ticket backlogs for assigned product areas
- Participate in day-to-day tactical work including gathering requirements, prototype design, writing effective solution stories and user stories, defining acceptance criteria for items in the backlog and attending SCRUM meetings
- Engage in ongoing user acceptance testing and customer service insights based on user feedback and needs from Line of Business
- Assist in the development of new products and features by completing solution & product requirements and product development programs; establishing time schedules and cost estimate with technical team members
- 5+ years experience in Web, App or WeChat solution and product management required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Exemplary leadership and communication abilities (both verbal and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both Chinese and English)
- Experience with and understanding of project management and product development for multiple webs and mobile consumer products
- Experience in writing clear and easily understood user stories, acceptance criteria, and Product Requirement Documents (PRD’s)
- Experience in high-quality prototype design
- Strong technical acumen; comfort understanding and discussing technical concepts with developers
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with eCommerce, Guest/Cast facing applications, and backend system is a plus
- Extremely motivated and energized by big challenges; willingness to work within and learn applications in a self-directed manner
- Strong analytical skills - able to provide innovative solutions to complex problems
- Obsessed with simplicity and making data-driven product decisions
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues, and solutions
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.