Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Financial Analyst, Balance Sheet ReportingApply Now Apply Later Job ID 449283BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Business Disney Parks & Resorts Brand Disney Parks & Resorts Date posted Mar. 05, 2018
Job Summary:Shanghai Disney Resort is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to support its financial reporting and business analysis needs. Reporting to Associate Manager, Finance, this position will be in charge of the balance sheet analysis as well as the support of external reporting.
An ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, will be focused on providing accurate and timely information and will possess a customer service mindset that focuses on providing top-notch service to various partners in the organization.
- Communicate with other Line of Business partners on balance sheet analysis, including but not limited to Treasury, AR, Ops finance, Financial System and etc.
- Prepare reports to shareholders, like operational report, SC meeting deck and Board meeting deck
- Perform and manage balance sheet account reconciliations
- Work with planning team to provide variance explanation of month/quarter/annual operational report to executive leadership and corporate
- Assist any reports to meet external requirements, e.g. SASAC reporting, statutory reports and etc.
- Provide day to day financial consultation and accounting support to other Line of Business partners
- Partner closely with the line manager to lead various project initiatives
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- 5+ years working experience in related area
- Possesses accounting skills & knowledge, familiar with PRC Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Strong analytical and partnering skills
- Proficient language skills in both English and Chinese, oral and written
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and SAP or any similar accounting system
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills
- CPA or other equivalent certificate
- Familiar with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Additional Information:Keywords: SHDRProfessional
About Disney Parks & Resorts:
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts are where dreams come true. More than sixty years ago, Walt Disney created a new kind of entertainment families could experience together, immersed in detailed atmospheres and vibrant storytelling. His vision now includes a collection of six of the world’s leading family vacation destinations – Disneyland Resort, Anaheim, Calif.; Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Fla.; Tokyo Disney Resort, Urayasu, Chiba, Japan; Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallée, France; Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, located on Lantau Island; and Shanghai Disney Resort, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China. In addition, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts includes the world-class Disney Cruise Line; Disney Vacation Club; Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa; Adventures by Disney, a guided group vacation experience to some of the world’s most popular destinations; and Walt Disney Imagineering, which creates and designs all Disney parks, resorts and attractions.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai Theme Park Co., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Parks & Resorts.