Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Financial Analyst, Financial SystemApply Now Apply Later Job ID 605022BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Nov. 07, 2018
- The Financial Systems department is responsible for ensuring the integrity of the accounting functionality, controls and processes related to all Finance and Finance-related systems at the Shanghai Disney Resort. This includes responsibility for the finance incident support, finance end user support, finance master data management, monitor financial system changes, implement process and system improvement, providing project management support for all finance-related applications at the Shanghai Disney Resort. Therefore, some level of proficiency in both IT application and finance (according to PRC GAAP, US GAAP and State-Owned Company requirements) is preferred for all positions in this department.
- This position will provide end user support, training, and communication to increase user proficiency and data accuracy in the financial system. This position will proactively influences finance processes and finance system design on best practices, identifies and implements process improvements, system enhancements, and report customization required for accounting and finance functions.While the initial responsibilities for this role will focus on end user support in SAP/POS systems and design/implementation of additional financial modules, the analyst will participate in testing, implementation and end user support of all Finance related systems at the Shanghai Disney Resort. Partnership with Finance, IT as well as with the Parks & Resorts world-wide segment Financial Systems team, will be required.
- Apply understanding of basic PRC GAAP accounting principles to our systems and business processes.
- Provide end user support, coordinate testing and training, resolve issue on SAP FICO, MM,WM, BI modules and the interfaces connecting with others Disney operation systems ; Respond quickly and effectively to finance end users.
- Partnership with system owner, assist in the testing, evaluate and control financial impact, resolve finance issue on POS systems, and provide end user support to finance.
- Participant IT projects as a finance representative coordinate with finance end users to achieve project target，assist on project management support.
- Act as a liaison between application Super Users and IT professionals on daily issues and process improvement.
- Effectively identify problematic issues (data or process) and work with local and US support team to resolve issues.
- Monitor process and data, ensuring systems integrity, data integrity and system functionality.
- Bachelor’s degree above in Finance, Accounting, IT, MIS or equivalent
- 3-5 years comparable work experience on system support.
- Comprehensive accounting & finance knowledge
- At least 2 years SAP FICO, MM, WM support background.
- POS support background is preferred.
- Project experience is preferred.
- Fluent in Mandarin & English
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated strong partnering and networking skills
- Proactive and effective communication skills
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Associated Facilities Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.