Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Financial Analyst, Internal InvestigationApply Now Apply Later Job ID 631555BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Mar. 11, 2019
- This position require strong analytical skills to identify issues, this role will effectively investigate internal cases relating to employee's integrity issues and internal fraud, independently or under some supervision by Investigation Manager.
- The successful candidate must possess good data analytical, writing and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to build effective, trust-based relationships with key partners inside the company. Substantial investigative skills and work experience are required.
- Understanding of merchandise, food and beverage, hotel, ticketing etc. systems and perform data analysis
- Conduct interviews for internal fraud cases to collect information and make recommendations.
- Work in a team-oriented, project driven environment with business unit leaders and partner with HR, Security team on best practices
- Identify abuse of employee's privilege by conducting different investigation procedures and enforce company’s policy
- Work collaboratively with other lines of businesses to understand their needs and help to investigate when necessary
- Communicate with management and follow up on the cases
- Ensure completion of reports and necessary documentation in time to successfully present cases that will satisfy internal disciplinary processes
- Document and file the cases
- Bachelor’s degree, and Minimum 4 years of working experience
- Understanding of financial systems processes and enhancements
- Strong data analytical skills and ability to identify and resolve issues
- Investigation background, has good interview skills
- Strong interpersonal skills required to establish and maintain positive relationships with other partners inside the company
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in written, spoken and reading English and Mandarin
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- A master's degree in finance, accounting, economics or a related field
- Prior experience in the entertainment, theme park, or vacation leisure Industry
- Interest in networking and partnering with Disney colleagues around the world
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.