Senior Financial Analyst, Operations FinanceApply NowApply Later Job ID 767151BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Sep. 26, 2020
- Independently develop financial models and perform financial analysis to support key business decisions. Present business rationale and financial analysis result driven by financial model with appropriate assumptions to senior management
- Support resort wide integrated facility plan from finance perspective, work with line-of-business (LOB) to have effective capital control under budget
- Independently in charge of Capital Authorization Requests (CAR) raised by Operation teams. Work closely with Controllership partners for their best information of number and financial impact brought by capital projects
- Lead discussion with business partners on Monthly Forecast, Annual Operations Budget and Long Term Plan to ensure high quality on number accuracy and narratives
- Frequent touch base with LOBs to collect, review and discuss about their capital project requirements to visualize capital investment roadmap and priorities
- MBA or other Master’s degree in related field and 3-4 years of MNC experience, or Bachelor’s degree and 4-8 years relevant MNC experience in project finance, operations finance, financial planning, business planning or development, financial and/or management reporting, accounting, and/or corporate finance
- Was at the top of the class and majored in a business/finance-related field and studied significant amount of coursework in Finance
- Advanced proficiency in quantitative analysis and financial modeling
- Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail
- Refined written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to extract and explain the “story” from data
- Self-motivated and can deal with complex situations
- Adapt to a complex and diverse business unit of a multi-national company, and able to work in a project team-oriented environment
- Strong sense of responsibility and the ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities and perform job responsibilities accurately with minimal supervision
- With curiosity, eager to learn
- Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), with knowledge of financial systems (e.g. SAP) and software with the ability to quickly learn and apply new skills and tools
- Fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.