Senior Financial Analyst, TaxApply NowApply Later Job ID 763758BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jul. 26, 2020
- Assist the preparation of the application documents for various financial subsidies including
- Coordinate and work with various internal functions (including project team and relevant Finance team) to provide the required supporting documents/information
- Prepare the application documents
- Proactively communicate with various government authorities, follow up the progress of the projects of financial subsidies.
- Perform regular tax compliance process including preparation, filing and payment of monthly VAT, and other local tax returns; quarterly Enterprise Income Tax Returns and monthly key/case taxpayer reports, etc.
- Co-operate with tax agents in preparation for Annual Related Party Disclosure Forms, Annual Transfer Pricing Documentation, and Annual Corporate Income Tax Returns
- Perform tax clearance of outbound remittance including filing cross border transaction contracts with the tax authority, preparing withholding tax application forms and relevant tax returns, etc.; Advisory on PRC tax implications for new overseas transactions
- Provide tax advisory to internal departments (including but not limited to Legal, Human Resources, Park Operations, Food & Beverage, Merchandise, Marketing, and Sales) and external parties such as tax authorities
- With the support of the line manager, explore tax planning opportunities and mitigate potential tax risks by contract review and tax compliance work
- Work with Global Disney Tax teams to analyze the tax issues, prepare the memo and presentation for Tax Projects in Shanghai Disney Resort
- Prepare the training decks and support line manager for tax roadshow and other training activities
- Fapiao management, provide internal tax advisory on Fapiao related issues
- Support Supply Chain team on the Customs and Duty related issues to analyze the Corporate Tax impacts
- Bachelor’s degree in finance management, public management or relevant discipline
- At least 4 to 6 years work experiences in Tax, Finance or Government reporting related areas
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Teamwork spirit and a team player
- Relationship management skills and sound partnering skills
- Qualification of CICPA or CICTA
- Passion for hospitality, travel, tourism, and entertainment industries
- Demonstrated problem-identifying and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience in and a strong understanding of ERP systems (e.g., SAP)
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.