Senior Financial Analyst, TreasuryApply NowApply Later Job ID 772247BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jan. 17, 2021
- You will be responsible for bank account management to ensure a healthy account structure;
- You will be responsible for cash management operation, and assisting on funding allocation and utilization guidance preparation;
- You will be responsible for cash pooling maintenance;
- You will need to complete risk assessment reports on Cash and Foreign Exchange regularly;
- You will need to develop proposal for Foreign Exchange hedging proposal preparation, and execute related transactions;
- You will need to assist and manage shareholder and intercompany payments as well as internal and external treasury audit;
- You will support treasury digital transformation and automation project;
- Ad-hoc assignments.
- 3-5 years or above relevant professional work experience in treasury and cash management; familiar with SAP;
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Advanced proficiency in quantitative analysis and financial modeling, critical thinking is also required;
- Sense of integrity and responsibility;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage priorities to complete tasks within deadlines;
- Good execution skills, self-motivated, confident in dealing with challenges;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills in both Chinese and English, being able to collaborate with all levels of the organization to achieve goals;
- Proficiency in operating Windows system, excellent software and system skills including Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRprofessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.