Senior IT Operations Analyst
Shanghai, 020 - CNApply NowApply Later
Job ID 770993BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Dec. 17, 2020
Job Summary:The Senior IT Operations Analyst’s primary duty is to ensure that companies are following compliance standards and regulations, and to seek out deficiencies, failures, and inefficiencies within the business model, and develop new best practices to create solutions to improve a company’s productivity and revenue making.
- Responsible for working with business and technology concerns to maximize product and operational improvements
- Independently performing statistical analysis and communicating operational achievements
- Identify, distinguish, and analyze multiple components of a problem, and then make recommendations for business change
- Perform daily operational duties as required
- Be mentor to junior team members providing career development advice and inspiring creativity and innovation
- IT Hardware maintenance for Shanghai Disneyland and Hotels
- Biometric recognition technology and 5G/IoT solution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to develop creative alternatives to resolving high priority incident or complex problems.
- Ability to work in a project team-oriented environment in a complex and diverse business unit of a multi-national company.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines, handle multiple priorities, and perform job responsibilities accurately under pressure and tight schedule.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent plus minimum 5 years of relevant systems support, help desk, training, or other computer related experience
- In depth technical understanding of PC platforms and up-to-date experience on Service Desk and LAN/WAN technologies
- Experience in service provision, preferably in a multi-functional services support environment
- Good knowledge on GSS/Air-watch MDM solution
- Experience in Linux system management in an enterprise production environment. K8s administration experience
- PMP/Scrum certification is a plus
- Facial recognition deployment and maintenance experience is a plus
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.