Senior Manager, Consumer ActivationApply Now Apply Later Job ID 753288BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jun. 17, 2020
You will support leaders to develop clear strategy and drive world-class executions based on deep insights around consumer behavior, data analytics, and industry dynamics. The ultimate goal is to nurture brand fans and grow business continuously.
- Assist Marketing Executives to develop the strategy and blueprint for “Full-link Data Driven Consumer Activations”, which should include but are not limited to the design and establishment of three major sub eco-systems: Tencent(WeChat, etc); Ali; Shanghai Disney Resort owned APP/Web/SMS.
- Responsible for the overall Shanghai Disney Resort customer relationship management strategy and capability development. Apply the customer relationship management practice to best support the full-link data driven Consumer Activation within each eco-system through personalized messages and engagement, achieving the business objectives in the most effective way.
- Work with the Strategy team to develop annual strategy and operation plans for each sub-ecosystem with budget and resource supporting plan.
- Act as project leader to drive the communication and coordination among Lines of Business teams and marketing agencies, to ensure the achievement of the aligned goals and strategic plan, on time within budget.
- Build, manage, and cultivate the relationship and smooth cooperation with agencies.
- Closely follow the project execution with timely adjustment and iteration, ensure the high quality implementation and continuous improvement.
- Lead people and develop teams to ensure quality outputs, build a strong talent pool for future growth.
- Eight to ten years of Digital Marketing & customer relationship management related experience. Solid experience in leading large scale marketing programs, communication integration, digital and social communication, and media planning. Candidates with experience in related Consumer Goods industries will be preferred. (e.g. Cosmetics, baby care)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent
- Strong competence in strategic thinking.
- Have deep understanding and rich experience working with major players in digital and mobile eco-systems. Have firsthand experience in exploring the MarTech practice.
- Developed deep understanding of the Chinese consumer, knowing how to capture consumers’ insights and apply that understanding in to Marketing initiatives effectively.
- Good sense in creative evaluation.
- Creative problem solver, strong entrepreneurship to solve challenges proactively.
- Must be able to influence and collaborate with peers to overcome obstacles.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills; experience working in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment while maintaining acute attention to detail and get things done at high quality.
- Ability to work with little supervision, highly self-motivated.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both in verbal communication and writing.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.