Senior Manager, Integrated PlatformsApply NowApply Later Job ID 781672BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Apr. 01, 2021
Your responsibilities involve developing positive promotions and optimizing Shanghai Disney Resort flagship stores on e-Commerce retail platforms in China, including Fliggy, JD.com, Mafengwo, Qyer, etc., and work closely with Marketing team to maximize the paid media efforts to drive conversion.
You must have the ability to critique and advise the Director or Vice President of Integrated Platforms, Sales & Distribution, and work closely with Market Strategy, Digital Marketing, Social Media and Revenue Management and Analytics to develop sales campaigns that drive traffic and revenue to our “digital direct and indirect” platforms. You must also have a deep understanding of the lives on China’s hugely popular social media platforms, and provide the “know-how” to reach millions of users in China. Working closely with the Director of Integrated Platforms to effectively manage Shanghai Disney Resort integrated platform partners’ activities in China.
The Senior Manager of Integrated Platforms needs to be extremely sales driven, have an in-depth understanding of the ecosystem and traffic analytics, flagship store and travel partner (TP), and possess business acumen, business partner management experience and influencing skills. You are also expected to provide insights into the challenges, trends, and opportunities of local, China and international integrated platform, and be accountable for growing and meeting Shanghai Disney Resort “digital direct and indirect” revenue targets.
You will be responsible for the execution of the integrated platform strategy and implementation of plans to achieve annual business goals for Shanghai Disney Resort’s “digital direct/indirect”.
- You will be responsible for the execution of the integrated platform strategy and implementation of the annual business goals’ plans for Shanghai Disney Resort’s “digital direct and indirect;”
- You will conduct business presentations and reviews to demonstrate execution strategy, with the objective to achieve overall sales targets;
- You will develop and execute digital partnership plans with third party e-Commerce and retail platforms to drive digital engagement and traffic to Shanghai Disney Resort’s “digital direct/ indirect” channels;
- You will propose the best fitting strategies, products, promotions and strategies to aggressively grow the overall “digital direct and indirect” channels;
- You will develop an integrated platform strategy, define clear objectives, roles and responsibilities, timeline and project plans; and communicate and collaborate with all relevant functional teams, and external business partners, to manage the execution of the strategy effectively.
- Strong commercial, project planning, budget management, presentation, leadership and team management skills;
- Deep understanding of the Chinese online travel market platform in order to manage effectively the activities;
- Constant educate ourselves and team members about the market in the integrated platforms and the online travel platforms;
- Excellent liaison skills for business development and building partnerships (internal and external), and ability to drive ideas into action, with a positive outlook and willingness to take personal responsibility;
- You will need to have a deep understanding of the travel and tourism industry and Chinese integrated platforms, e-commerce market landscape and rest of Asia-Pacific;
- You need to understand specific areas of expertise and need to be up-to-date information on the constantly changing environment, in particular, for the Chinese online travel platform business strategy;
- ability to navigate Chinese buying behavior, negotiate with our online travel partners and generate short and long term revenue;
- You need to have knowledge and experience in e-commerce strategy planning, execution and e-Commerce platform operations, including the ability to develop a company-wide online sales strategy;
- You need to have strong analytical and conversion rate optimization skills to optimize the integrated platform strategy and execution (ROI);
- You need to be familiarity with Chinese e-commerce, web technology, content management systems, user experience and content strategies;
- Ability to develop business cases and use research and data to identify business opportunities and strong analytical skills and sensitive to numbers, including sales data, web, application analytics and user behavior data;
- Solid knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and GMV vs. Redemption ratio, etc.;
- Digital technical knowledge of programs like JAVA script, HTML, etc. is a plus;
- Good command of Mandarin and Chinese in both verbal and written.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.