Senior Manager, Integration & Innovation
Shanghai, 020 - CNApply NowApply Later
Job ID 766946BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Oct. 09, 2020
Job Summary:In this role, as an expert on technology integration and innovation for many innovation, from online to offline, from front end to back end, from B2C to B2B, from digital channel to 5G application, you will be responsible for optimizing and integrating technical solutions from multiple dimensions and explore innovative applications, stimulate team synergy, and the concept of an extensive system from the perspective of application innovation, shape the long-term technical direction.
You will be responsible for designing and integrating scalable technology solutions and providing cutting-edge technology and friendly online user experience for network and mobile devices; and in regular contact with business stakeholders and executive management, apply your expertise in addressing technical issues and user scenarios.
- Facilitate the integration and optimization of digital technology solutions and identify system architecture risks on time.
- Based on the priority of management requirements, coordinate with different technical teams to achieve the overall optimization of technical solutions， maximize Disney business results and customer value,
- Coordinate the implementation details of technological solutions among multiple teams to ensure that the implementation of technical solutions meets the established objectives and have a positive impact on the direct cooperation of all teams, according to the priorities determined by the business objectives
- Participate in each technical solution project meeting, drive technical discussion and implementation with digital products team, technology team, and operation team; timely report the important disputes not taken seriously in each project to the management and put forward solutions.
- Search and study the existing technical solutions and business cases of relevant competitors and related industries, put forward innovative improvement suggestions for the Technology and Digital Team of Shanghai Disney Resort and make feasibility analysis.
- Study the innovative cases and mechanisms of outstanding companies in the industry, systematically drive the whole Technology and Digital Team to support technological innovation in organizational culture, organizational structure, working mechanism, knowledge reserve and system tools; explore innovative technology applications that may have a significant impact on Shanghai Disney Resort.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the field, a Master's degree is a plus.
- 15+ years of software & hardware design, infrastructure and implementation expertise of high-quality technical solutions
- Experience in APP and WeChat front-end projects, intelligent hardware projects, system architecture optimization, and integration projects, and data analysis platform projects
- Be familiar with the digital ecology of the Chinese market and agile development model
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to work effectively with project teams. The position requires constant communication with multiple teams.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms as App and WeChat used across various products and organizational units.
- Experience working on issues that impact design, product success, or address future concepts, products, or technologies.
- A disciplined approach to maintaining and enforcing best practices
- Ability to synthesize robust and cost-effective solutions that meet customer requirements
- Committed to delivering on time according to specifications and business needs.
- Able and willing to effectively mentor junior team members and contribute to a collaborative team environment
- Experience in the development and operation of eCommerce related systems
- Experience in Data Analytic tools
- Experience in architecture optimization
- Experience in cloud deployment
- Experience in API interface development
- Experience in APP and WeChat service account development
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience in distributed computing and Block-chain technology
- Experience in the Internet of Things and smart hardwares
- Understanding the Internet ecology and technology trends in the Chinese market
- Experience in tourism/entertainment industry is preferable
- Strong communication skill
- Strong priority and time management skill
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.