Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Manager, Organization Management & HRISApply Now Apply Later Job ID 627886BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 11, 2019
Job Summary:Job Summary
The Senior Manager of Org Management and HRIS will plan and direct ongoing administration of the org management and HRIS responsibilities for the Asia Pacific region in accordance with the needs of the business leaders along with Human Resource, Finance, Legal, and Tax policies and requirements. Responsibilities will include evaluating, analyzing and maintaining integrations with other systems and business processes. The role requires an individual who can manage and partner on highly technical, specialized and complex projects. Position will be located in Shanghai. Some travel may be required.
• Responsible to attract, lead and develop a high performance team.
• Review org management processes to determine where automation / improvements will drive efficiency. Identify process efficiencies, recommend innovative uses of software functionality, design, implement solutions and train end-users.
• Assess/maintain org management structure and that standardizes and simplifies the in-system footprint, streamlines security roles, and enables clean data, reporting and analytics.
• Partner with cross functional teams to identify opportunities and support the development of sustainable best practices
• Partner with cross functional teams to identify opportunities in headcount management processes.
• Manage multiple projects, their associated deliverables and timelines.
• Oversees systems planning, analysis, requirements definition, testing and implementation of org management and other HR system solutions.
• Assist with resolution to HR system production issues.
• Partners with Legal, Privacy, and Security to ensure that our systems and processes adhere to global privacy and security standards and guidelines
• Develop user friendly procedures, guidelines and documentation; ensure accurate documentation process manuals are designed and updated for all org management processes.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of employment regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, applicable laws, and employment legislation pertaining to all personnel matters, and various federal requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
• Preferred Minimum 5 years of managing the administration of Org Management or HRIS functions or implementation of HR system solutions
• Proven experience in managing multiple projects with strong prioritization skills
• Proven knowledge of HR industry practices
• Demonstrated strong integration and planning skills
• Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
• Must have previous experience with SAP-HR
• Strong understanding of HR processes and data
• Must be able to interpret complex systems or business process related documents and formulate a recommendation
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (China) Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).