Senior Manager, Procure to PayApply NowApply Later Job ID 768593BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Nov. 08, 2020
- Develops trusted, strategic, relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensures consistent application of policy and procedures for compliance
- Protects TWDC’s financial assets
- Ensures transaction processing (purchase orders and invoices) are handled in a timely manner
- Leads, manages, develops, and motivates a team (2-4 Assistant Managers, total team of 20-25 team members)
- Translates strategy into specific priorities, objectives and action plans
- Leverages the utilization of technology to improve productivity and decrease defects in the process
- Demonstrates best practice procure to pay management across TWDC
- Supports Director by engaging with the various Lines of Business to address concerns and/or process inefficiencies
- Leverages synergy opportunities across functions and businesses
- Participates in TWDC and BU projects, and planning processes
Basic Qualifications:5-10 years experience in leading/managing teams with procure to pay expertise
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to read, write, and speak English
- Able to read, write, and speak Chinese (Mandarin required)
- Proven experience in hiring and developing staff
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to build & lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage diverse client interests and expectations
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of best practices in Procurement and Accounts Payable
- Strong customer service focus
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Asia Pacific Shared Business Services (Shanghai) Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. This policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.