Senior Manager, Sales Planning & Business IntegrationApply NowApply Later Job ID 781671BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Apr. 01, 2021
Another important role for this Senior Manager, Sales Planning & Business Integration is to oversee the end-to-end sales product cycle (planning, formulation, execution and evaluation) for the various channel teams (Travel Trade Sales, E-Commerce Sales, Business Solutions and Events, and Youth). You plan and oversee the fulfillment of sales product portfolio in collaboration with multiple Lines of Business, and delivers more than 100 sales products and offerings annually.
The job holder also drives the enhancement of system and technological tools and other business enablers to achieve efficiency and enhance ways of conducting business or connecting with customers. These include the implementation of ticket distribution system, hotel connectivity solution, new sales technologies, financial and payment solutions, etc. In addition, you will provide support to channel teams in areas, such as contract administration, process review, credit management, etc. in order to optimize their time spent on business development.
The Senior Manager, Sales Planning & Business Integration has to establish close working relationships with the executives and leaders across numerous Lines of Businesses to solicit support from them through clear communications of the needs of the department in order to achieve the project objectives.
External partnerships with key stakeholders including tourism organizations, trade media and trade partners has to be cultivated for joint promotions, publicity and coverage. Within the teams, you have to provide strategic direction and strong leadership, coach and motivate them so that they can perform their functions in alignment with the organizational goals and priorities.
- You will drive end-to-end sales product cycles, process planning and fulfillment (from planning to execution and evaluation) which are aligned with overall sales planning, in close partnership with related Lines of Business s such as Revenue Management & Analytics, Finance, Operation, etc. Monitor and measure sales results and provide timely feedback to respective channels for driving optimal return;
- You will collaborate with related Lines of Business to drive changes and enhancement in systems and technological infrastructure for the TTS and BS&E channels;
- You will develop suitable sales enablers and solutions, new business and contracting models, improved processes, business rules and practices, to achieve efficiency and enhance business-friendliness for business partners;
- You will support the formulation and planning of sales strategies through the provision of analytics data and insights for channel teams covering sales trends, account performance, market intelligence, result tracking, etc.;
- You will establish Sales Model to support sustainable business growth and Shanghai Disney Resort overall sales goal and strategy, and to keep evolving as needed;
- You will produce overall and cross-sales team business strategy as well as driving sales planning including five-year plan and annual operations plan;
- You will develop consistent strategic thinking and planning approach across different sales teams (including template, tool, etc.) and enable each sales team to do develop sales Planning;
- You will drive the process of sales target, metrics setting, sales incentives, rewarding, as well as budgeting and resource allocation;
- You will identify, assess and prioritize new business growth opportunities;
- You will constantly optimize return on investment (ROI) on headcount, co-marketing budget and other investment among different team, customer segments, business, both short term and long term.
- Possess at least 10 years of sales or business development experience, preferably with sales strategy consulting experience;
- A Strong strategic thinker but also can be down-to-earth to ratify and refine strategy. Logical thinking and analytical mind;
- Possess strong communications and negotiation skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and Putonghua in a highly organized, persuasive, and credible manner;
- Possess strong leadership skills, motivating, interpersonal, people management, organization skills, coaching and developing team members;
- Possess sound marketing knowledge, project planning and execution skills;
- Have Knowledge of ticketing systems and tools, hotel reservations and theme park products would be an advantage;
- Result orientation and begin-with-end in mind;
- Full-time undergraduate degree or above, MBA degree preferred.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.