Senior Secretary, Deputy General Manager OfficeApply NowApply Later Job ID 890833BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China; Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Nov. 22, 2021
Communicate and coordinate with internal and external entities including line of business within the company, Chinese and US shareholders, government authorities, and other stakeholders;
Set up and maintain filling systems, conduct data analysis and information collection, prepare the meeting deck and take meeting notes.
- Organize and manage the daily activities for the Deputy General Manager, including but not limited to meeting schedule, logistics arrangement, Deputy General Manager approval issues, visitors reception;
- Organize internal and external activities for the teams led by Deputy General Manager;
- Make the travel plan for the Deputy General Manager, including itinerary preparation, transportation reservation, expense reimbursement, etc.
- Set up and maintain good work relationship within the company and with the US team, facilitate good communication between the Deputy General Manager and other business lines for the high efficiency in the daily work;
- Coordinate with external entities to facilitate the smooth communication between the Deputy General Manager with the Chinese and US shareholder, government authorities, and other stakeholders;
- Prepare the meeting deck and draft the meeting notes in bilingual versions;
- Data analysis and information collection;
- Set up and maintain efficient filling system;
- Arrange and manage other supporting activities as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in administration, English or secretary is preferable;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Around 5 years of experience as an executive secretary in a multi-national company;
- Good planning & organizing skill, detail oriented;
- Strong verbal and written communication in both English and Chinese;
- Mature, credible and strong interpersonal skills;
- Highly self- motivated and resourceful;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent customer service skills.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.