Shanghai, 020 - CNApply Now Apply Later
Job ID 733277BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Jan. 07, 2020
Job Summary:Support the VP in the overall administration of the organization including execution, implementation and tracking of team administrative activities and reporting
Manage and coordinate the teams’ administrative duties to ensure quality service, standardization of all clerical support, reporting, new cast induction and orientation, internal communication and other related projects, in accordance with Disney guidelines
Collaborate with the administrative team in US to leverage best practices for SHDR
- Organize and manage daily activities schedule including travel arrangements of the VP, in planning, liaising, implementing and coordinating with relevant external and internal parties
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with internal and external parties, including the team, LOB managers, US and business partners, to provide effective administrative support to ensure smooth operation
- Effectively maintain the work flow, such as contract approval, PO approval, and executive travel report. Make sure all the SAP applications and contracts been approved and org chart updated on time.
- Set up and maintain an effective filing system, including but not limited to preparing reports and keeping record of the VP’s organization, and monitoring and checking all reports within the division, including business expense reports, phone bills, leave applications, purchase requisitions and all relevant correspondences;
- Arrange and coordinate team meeting, town hall, and outing activities
- In charge of office stationary order and other administration work
- Arrange and manage other supporting activities as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in administration or secretary is preferable;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluent in English and Chinese, written and verbal
- Around 3 years of experience as an executive secretary in a multi-national company
- Good planning & organizing skill, detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication in both English and Chinese
- Mature, credible and strong interpersonal skills
- Highly self- motivated and resourceful
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai Disney Resort, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Watch Our Jobs
Sign up to receive new job alerts and company information based on your preferences.