Senior Specialist, Account & ContentApply NowApply Later Job ID 786072BR Location Shanghai, Mainland China; Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Apr. 24, 2021
- You wil assist the Creative Services Manager with intergrated creative development and production of communications programs by working with the internal creative team and agency partners;
- You will work with external agency partners to optimize work flow efficiency and effectiveness and execute plans on time and within budget;
- You will develop a broad library of supporting assets, including photographs, copy, talking points and messaging, etc. to provide ongoing support of Shanghai Disney Resort marketing and communications needs;
- You will ensure branding, style, graphic standards for all communication platforms to ensure consistent usage of assets mainly across print and visual works;
- You will join the creative team and work closely with team members to strategically and effectively facilitate, implement and oversee heavily ongoing contract development, processing, and administration.
- 4+ years above work experience in traditional 4A agency, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) account background is preferred;
- At least 10 TVC and print creative development and production experiences;
- Possess experience in instore Point of Sales Materials (POSM) and digital experiences;
- Knowledge of all agency functional areas and different types of advertisements’ development and production;
- Ability to handle multiple projects through effective organizational skills;
- Refined written and verbal communication skills, demonstrated partnering, relationship-building, and influencing and convincing communication skills within the organizational structure to convey key elements concisely and positively;
- Ability to work in a project team-oriented environment in a multinational company;
- Show initiative and responsibility.
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.