Senior Specialist, Cast Housing OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 770997BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Dec. 22, 2020
- You will communicate with colleagues in property management, security, front-line cast members, other departments as a window of contact for day-to-day operations.
- You will work with transportation service providers to oversee day-to-day operations and address complex issues.
- You will sometimes need to explain the nature of the unexpected to law enforcement, media and human resources.
- Daily reviews and summaries of daily security reports and operational reports for senior leadership and other colleagues in the operations area. Record / as needed to develop incident prevention reports and submit them to health service partners.
- Dealing with conflicts, resolving disputes and working with human resources departments on individual cases.
- You will lead a diverse team to ensure that you can lead the team together to give the cast a good stay experience.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements. Adjust to changes in regulatory requirements to ensure that work within the region is fully compliant. Understand the experience that the system needs to provide in the area of responsibility.
- Independent oversight of individual business units and customer experience sourcing in day-to-day operations. have the right to make decisions in the operating area to ensure an exceptional customer experience.
- Responsible for making decisions that affect each business unit in the operating area and balancing the overall customer presence with each decision.
- You will make relevant financial decisions.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and above
- At least 3-5 years of management experience, excellent leadership
- Operational experience in park operations team or other guest facing experience is preferred
- Excellent planning and negotiation skill
- Good at project management and time management, detail orientation
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.