Already applied?View Dashboard
Senior Specialist, MediaApply Now Apply Later Job ID 669811BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai Municipality, China (Mainland) Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted May. 24, 2019
Job Summary:As a Senior Specialist, Media, your responsibility is to maximize the effectiveness & efficiency of media investments across Shanghai Disney Resort priority markets to enable marketing to win.
- Assist with team for driving media plan development, optimize media mix for each campaign.
- Drive efficiency of paid media performance vs. market benchmark, competitors and previous performance.
- Well manage budget to maximize media effect
- Together with media agency develop campaign media plan and execution.
- Facilitate workflow process and ensure smooth execution.
- Ensure full compliance is in place, include financial & purchasing process
- Work closely with other marketing functions for different project.
- At least 4 years related experience in both media agencies and media department from client side.
- Bachelor degree+
- Sufficient media planning, media purchase and negotiations expertise, especially with digital media background.
- Has experience with data analytics and insight. Comfortable with numbers and calculations analytics.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and task.
- Open, creative and positive mindset
- Strong communication skills with media agency to ensure the qualified work.
- Proficient in English and native mandarin level.
Additional Information:Keyword: SHDRProfessional
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.g.