Specialist, Overseas MarketApply NowApply Later Job ID 768995BR Location Shanghai, Shanghai, Mainland China Business Shanghai Disney Resort Date posted Nov. 19, 2020
- Responsible for overseas market yearly sales target
- Set up an efficient and effective overseas channel strategies & plans.
- Focus on daily account management including account routine work managing, product launch, performance tracking, new business opportunities acquiring, market intelligence analysis
- Ensure overseas channel marketing activities to cover selected core and key overseas countries.
- Manage overseas budget and implement ROI management intensively to make sure the maximized return on investment
- Growth Focus – to seek and secure new business opportunity from overseas market to support company revenue stream
- Participate in concept ideation and strategic development process for a range of channel initiatives and implement integration strategies by support key initiatives from overseas partners
- Communicate promptly and adequately with internal and external partners and management team
- Bachelor’s degree or above, major in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism or related fields
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience, with 5 years’ professional experience in Marketing communications or Trade Marketing
- Proven experience and solid skills in event planning and execution
- Proven experience and solid skills in project management
- Demonstrated strong organizational, time management, problem-solving and follow-through skills, with strong attention to details
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in both English and Chinese and solid presentation skills
- Demonstrate a strong level of professionalism and confidence
- Team player and strong learning ability
About Shanghai Disney Resort:
Shanghai Disney Resort, the first Disney resort in Mainland China, is a place where friends and families can escape together to a whole new world of fantasy, imagination, creativity and adventure. The resort is home to the Shanghai Disneyland theme park; two themed hotels; Disneytown, a large shopping, dining and entertainment district; a Broadway-style theatre; Wishing Star Park and other outdoor recreation areas. Shanghai Disney Resort Cast Members provide world-class service to guests, and the resort brings classic Disney stories and characters to life with authentic cultural touches and themes tailored specifically for the people of China. Shanghai Disney Resort offers something for everyone – thrilling adventures, lush gardens where guests can relax together and enriching interactive experiences.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Shanghai International Theme Park Company Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Shanghai Disney Resort.
Specific benefits vary between different roles and may be adjusted according to company policy. Shanghai Disney Resort does not charge a fee to submit job applications and has not authorized any individual or company to charge to do so. Please always check our official channels or platforms for the most relevant recruitment information.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, family status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, covered veteran status, intellectual or physical disability, pregnancy, nationality/ethnicity, migrant worker status, carrier of infectious diseases status, or any other category of persons to the extent provided by law. The “Equal Employment Opportunity” in this policy extends, but is not limited, to recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff/ termination, rate of pay, and other forms of compensation, education, and training.